Friday, October 12, 2007

Furniture Shopping

Today I was out of school for Fall Break so Mom and I went furniture shopping. I am not ready to buy, but I wanted to get an idea of what I wanted. I need a kitchen table and I would like a new bedroom suit. Here's some of the stuff I picked out. Once I get into my new place, I will really shop and have it delivered to my new place! Pretty good plan, huh? I was kind of glad and kind of sad that I didn't find more that I liked. Maybe that will make the decision a little easier!





Both of these tables are kind of different...at least the chairs are! The chairs are comfy, too!

I really liked this hutch. It is actually the same "stuff" as the bedroom suit I like. I don't think I will have room for a hutch in the kitchen, but we have a woodworking friend who could maybe build a similar hutch on a smaller scale. I guess we will see when I get in my house!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Okay...so on the dining room tables. I like the second one very very much!!! It has a "touch" of an Asian feel without being overtly Asian. I love it...it is different!!!
Not that you asked me, but I telling you anyway!! :-)
love ya
Shelley