Sunday, January 6, 2008

A sleepover with Elizabeth

I babysat my sweet friend Elizabeth this weekend! We had a blast together. On Friday evening, we went to Wal-Mart and I found a cute pair of pajama bottoms for myself. Elizabeth in her sweet voice said, "I like 'yours' new jammies. I need jammies." I said, "You have jammies in your suitcase." Without hesitation, she said, "But they aren't new jammies." Point taken...so I just had to buy her a new pair...here she is showing off her "princess jammies."




I am not a slave driver...she asked to help me fold the towels! She did a great job making! Susan, you have taught her well!

During her bath, she was "cooking spaghetti" with some small wooden spoons and a variety of plastic bowls and I laughed out loud when she asked Max if he wanted a bite and he walked right over to her and licked the water off the spoon. He kept going back for more, so he must have liked it!


I wished that my camera was close by in the middle of the night. There was Elizabeth all sprawled out in my queen size bed. Max was right beside her...out like a light. And there I was...on about 2 inches of the bed! I hope Emma likes Max as much as Elizabeth does...he is pretty sweet and gentle with her...most of the time. In the middle of the night I let Max out and he so quietly walked back into the room - unlike he usually does. He takes care of her...and she takes care of him by making sure he has plenty of treats!


On Saturday, we were invited to Chucky Cheese with a friend I teach with and her two boys, Trevor and Trent. I usually try not to go there, but I knew she would love it so we accepted their invitation! It was quite crowded and thankfully Elizabeth would not go out of my sight! At one point, she climbed up a jumngle gym, but was too afraid to come down. My friend Andrea who is a tad bit younger and a whole lot smaller kindly agreed to climb up and get her. I wish I had a picture of them coming down the slide together! We played for an hour or so and then she said was ready to go home! I figured I would have to drag her out, but she asked to leave! Go figure. It was a fun time though!


It was a great weekend and I look forward to our next sleepover!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Miss Angie for taking such good care of the princess. She doesn't want to take off 'yours' new jammies!! Daytime, Night time, it doesn't matter. "Miss Angie buy me these"... :)
Send me the bill!!
S.