Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and THE UGLY

Five years ago today, my best friend Kristi gave birth to my most precious "niece" Marley. I was lucky enough to get to go visit just a few days after Marley was born. I was the official "Big Sister" helper! Marley, well...she had a thing for me... every time I held her, she threw up ALL OVER ME! I have since forgiven her for that!

She's "The Good!"

The bad happened on her actual birthday. I was changing my classroom calendar and I was standing on a table...Note to self: Don't stand on tables! Anyway, I stepped off the table, the chair toppled under me and my thigh hit the corner of a bookshelf. The nurse at school was "kind enough" to say, "I think your padding saved you from breaking your leg." At least my padding came in handy for something! To this day, I still don't have total feeling in that thigh! So here, I share with you, THE UGLY...not for the faint of heart, I tell you!

No comments: