Ladies and gentlemen...I have an announcement to make...
Footers have been poured...I repeat...footers have been poured! I was beginning to wonder of the pile of mud would stay forever! You have to look closely in the picture, but it's there....real concrete! Maybe I will have a new house!
here are some things I am looking forward to...
- a garage...and a garage door opener!
- Central heat and AIR
- a sprayer thingy on my sink
- a shower without everlasting mold and mildew and tiles missing
- being able to turn on the water...and it get hot (currently, I have to turn on the water, brush my teeth, go to the kitchen and give Max his medicine and take my medicine, and then maybe if I am lucky the water is lukewarm...it's much worse in winter!)
- a dishwasher
- Side by side washer and dryer. (Currently, my washer is in the bathroom and the dryer is on the back porch. I'm not a total redneck, the porch is closed in, but only a screen door!)
- Cabinets that open when you open them and stay closed when you close them.
- A POOL! (if they ever get it open!)
- Getting Emma's room ready!
- having a kitchen table - even if I don't use it much!
- windows that open and close! Most of mine are painted shut and if they do open, they usually fall!
I can't wait! But I will miss my front porch and my swing!