Monday, April 21, 2008

Comfort

I am a song person - music ministers to my soul! This song has been one that I have been playing over and over. It's by Marc Imboden and the title is "Lullabye." I imagine God holding me in His almighty arms and singing this over me. I love the verse in Zephaniah (3:17)..."The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."


Lullabye

Hush little baby, don't fret now
cause I long to kiss your tender brow
And make your fears subside tonight
And turn all your wrongs to right

Hush little baby don't say a word
cause I was the voice in the dark you heard
and I pray the Lord your soul to keep
and His grace and his love so deep

And I'll make straight a road for you
every valley will be true
And every mountain and hill made low
and every painful place, I'll go
And I'll be there for you
I will comfort, you know that I'll be there

Hush little baby, don't you cry
cause your tears they end up in my eyes
my heart so full of love for thee
accept this love from me

And I'll gather you up in my arms
and protect you from lifes many harms
And carry you close to my heart
never travel farther apart

Hush little baby don't you cry
cause your tears they end up in my eyes
my heart so full of love for thee
Accept this love from me...
Accept this love from me

No comments: