Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beauty

Just before I left Maine, we saw this rainbow. It had been a stormy day and when the sun began to come out, Justin was running all over..."There's got to be a rainbow...let's find it." Eventually we did find it...right over the house. It was even a bit of a double rainbow, but the camera didn't catch it. I am reminded that God DOES keep His promises...just in HIS time! I will continue to trust! "Delight yourslef in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

My drive home from the airport was a great time of reflection...and I had such incredibly gorgeous views all around to inspire me...I only wish my camera could really capture the beauty!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ange!

It was so great to finally meet you. Katie has talked so highly about you, it was nice to put a face to the name. I loved the pictures you shared of your visit to Maine. I am glad you had a blast and I wish I could have spent a little more time with you and the Sweeny's. Take care and you are in my prayers as you wait the arrival of your little one!

~ Love Sarah