Oh...and this day isn't THAT ordinary! My ordinary plan for a Sunday afternoon is a nap...no nap today...maybe those hormones are finally kicking in?!!!
A few updates for you:
- I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. teaching second grade!
- I am still "pregnant" after all these years! 19 months from LID, 3 years from the start. UGH!
- My condo is STILL not ready...I am thinking my friend Sydney was right when she said, "Angie, there's no way you will be in here by the first of September...maybe by November."
- Speaking of Sydney, she has a HUGE interview on Monday for a counseling position. She's phenomenal and I know this would be a fantastic niche for her! Please pray for peace, wisdom, and a great sense of confidence!
- I really didn't think the hormones were doing anything...but I think they may be kicking in...I hope so cause this feels pretty good!