Friday, November 21, 2008

A good find...and thoughts about the nursery

Tonight, I was at a favorite store...TJ Maxx. I found the DVD of the book I Love You Like Crazy Cakes. I love the story and cannot wait to read it to my sweet girl!

I have been doing a lot of thinking about her room and have decided to ask my dear friend, Tiffany, to paint a picture (or 3) for her room. It needs some color and my idea is to have her paint one bloom - maybe a gerber daisy, a peony, a cherry blossom - and my life verse - Eph. 3:20-21. I thought it would be fun if she could "hide" a ladybug in the picture, too!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm excited to see the pictures after it is complete.

Cindy said...

Sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see the photos!!!!