Saturday, November 29, 2008

I wonder...

Last night I was at Mom and Dad's watching a sappy H*llmark movie. It was called, "A B0yfriend for Christmas." Basically, at the age of 10, a young girl asks Santa for a boyfriend for Christmas. Santa sends a snowglobe with an inscription saying that her wish would come true before the end of the 20th year. Fastforward 20 years, the young girl is now 30ish...still waiting on the boyfriend. She runs into the same Santa and they discuss the wish...Santa sends a tall, dark, and handsome boyfriend, of course, who is perfect in everyway...they have a few problems, end up in love, and live happily ever after.

My thought is...all these years, I've been praying that GOD would send me a boyfriend...that hasn't worked...maybe I should go see Santa??? hmmm...I wonder...

1 comment:

Christy said...

hey friend...got your message. Sorry I didn't call you back. Today has been a whirlwind. how'd andrea's parents??? i've been praying for their family and thinking about her lately. (and, in case you're still up or see this before church tomorrow...the robersons are leaving at 8 a.m. tomorrow and not doing lunch with us. :o( so sad...but i think we're still doing lunch "as usual" at la campina...