Saturday, March 21, 2009

for little Emma...

I decided to wait a while to really work on Emma's room. She seems so far away right now! I figure I have plenty of time to work on it. But I have found a few things lately that I just had to get for her room.
I loved this rug the moment I saw it, but I thought it was way too bright. My friend, Sydney, (also now my decorator) convinced me to get it and try it in the bathroom. It's the perfect punch and I absolutely love it!
I found this cute shelf for her bathroom. One of my Mom's friends does beautiful embroidery and I want her to do a towel with Emma's initials...and something else for the towel bar, but I haven't decided yet!
This is another rug I loved, but thought it was too bright, but again, Sydney was spot on and it's perfect in front of her crib.
I also found the perfect sheets for her crib that will being out the colors in the bedding...watching for them to go on sale.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I am soooo loving the floral rug!!! Where did you get it? Also, we need to fingerprinting again too. Here's to our last time getting fingerprinted!!!! :)

Sydney said...

Fabulous rugs!!!

Angie said...

Hey Cindy - I got both rugs at Target. Can you believe that????