Saturday, June 6, 2009

Many thanks...

Just a quick post to thank you all for your prayers. I have been blessed by your comments and emails. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but we are making it through just fine!

Granny's service was precious. My brother and my cousin spoke at the service. They both spoke so sincerely and eloquently...my heart swelled with pride! What an inspiration she was...and is! It's because of the example she and Papaw set...and their parents before them...that we are who we are! I am proud of the values - faith and family - that they instilled in their children and grandchildren.

My brother and sister in law are here for one more day. Although, it's been a sad visit...it's been good all the same just to get to spend time together. Last night we sat up for hours...just telling stories and laughing together. That's a memory I will keep!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Love you friend!!!

Erica said...

I'm so sorry Angie. My prayers are with you and your family.