Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's that time of year...


Well...it's fall, y'all!  I got out my fall decor last week...I love this felt picture.  I love decorating for all seasons, but I must admit that behind the "given" of Christmas decorating, fall is my favorite!  Once it hits though...so does the Christmas spirit!  I am one of the crazies that begins listening to Christmas music in October.  Somehow my seasons colide!

So tonight...I made chocolate chip cookies - another cool weather favorite past time is baking - and listened to Christmas music!  Somehow the cookies taste better with a little Christmas spirit.  Tonight's choice was Jim Brickman - Peace.  Great listening!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love that felt picture. How adorable. Also, I can't believe you start listening to christmas music so early. I have a strict no christmas music policy until after my birthday every year! : )