Saturday, February 20, 2010

because she needed a few more dresses...

Her closet is full of dresses...but I thought she might need a dressy, smocked dress. 
This style of dress is my favorite.
And of course...she needed a pair of shoes.  I am not sure of her foot size so I wasn't planning tp buy any yet, but these were on sale...and calling my name!

Then, as I was checking out, this cute hat caught my eye.  It was a dangerous store!

My friends, Susan and Elizabeth, were with me.  Susan noticed that their "open" sign said "As we row" instead of "As we GROW."  We laughed about rowing this sssslllloooowwww boat to China!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is awesome. LOVE the dresses and the hat! How fun is it to shop for a little girl? I have a problem with it. It's way too much fun. A girl can never have too many dresses, right?

Enjoy.

Becky said...

I love those smocked dresses. I love vintage style clothing for little girls. love. love. There used to be Polly Flinders and they had awesome smocked dresses. When my kids were little. Back in the day!

Monica said...

I'm a sucker for little girl dresses, too. I cry EVERY time I have to put them in the storage box. Now I have a niece to pass them to which makes it a lot less painful.

Amy Maze said...

when we get home and settled we will have to have an "online fashion show" starring molly and emma! i think they are in fierce competition as to who has more smocked dresses!

Unknown said...

I'm looking for a hat just like this for Lydia's (bald) head. I've been searching online and may try to put a few together myself. They aren't much money if you buy your own supplies.
Kelly