Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's a dirty job...


Dad has a dirt pile he's been moving. Today, he asked Emma to come play in the dirt with him so I got her dressed in some play clothes and we headed to Nana and Papa's.  After I took a few pictures, she told me to go sit on the porch with Nana...guess she wanted it to be just her and Papa!  Mom and I took the hint and went out to do a little shopping while they worked!








Papa made her the cutest dirt people.  The bodies were made of dirt, the arms and legs were made of sticks and the head was an acorn.  She couldn't wait to show them to me when I got back.


Then, they had to show me how she helped Papa use the big shovel!  She was so proud of herself!  Later, she made me shovel, too.  I think she was proud that I could do it too!


I was pretty impressed that she wasn't totally covered in dirt...but not surprised...she is my clean bug!  She was one tired chickadee tonight after all that work!

No comments: