Sunday, February 27, 2011

Is there nutritional value in ketchup?


I've said before that french fries are just a conduit for ketchup for Emma.  She could care less about the fry.  Tonight, we were out and she started with the french fries, then, she moved to using her fingers and dipping them in and licking them.  Then, she gave up on all that and moved on to a faster way...

Love the ketchup covered face!



Such a silly girl!

So then, I had an idea...

Why not just have her lean back and I will just squirt it in her mouth!


She thought that was a hoot!  But was kind of ticked when I didn't really do it!

My girl and her ketchup...

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm the same way. I don't really care for fries but I LOVE ketchup. Unfortunately Duc has inherited my love of ketchup and he's a fry head.