Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother Daughter Look Alike Contest

A local radio station was doing a mother/daughter look a like contest...so we entered. 

We were at my friend Ada's house and while we waited on her to finish dinner, we took a  few pictures...


I think we should have won!

The dinner was amazing!  Ada has been here in the states this year teaching Chinese at our school.  For my birthday, I asked her to make me some of her favorite Chinese dishes.  WOW!  She made SO MUCH FOOD and it was phenomenal!





Emma fixed my hair...


I don't know how I got out of there without a picture of us with Ada...

Our school year is now over and Ada will be heading back home to China. 
What a blessing she's been to me - to us - this year!  I will have to get a picture of us together before she leaves...

No comments: