Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Emma's stuff is overflowing


Well, lots of kind people have been giving me goodies for Emma and for so long, they just piled up in my spare bedroom...piling up so much that I had to take down the bed! Hopefully next spring, I will be moving into a new condo so I have done nothing toward a "room" for Emma. I finally got all of her things organized and put in boxes...these will be easy to move when my new place is built! I get so excited just going through her things...I can't wait to be able to sit in her room...with her in my arms!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love all of Emma's stuff! I love looking at everything just to remind myself that there is a baby out there who needs me as much as I need her! Happy Day - Kristen

Christy said...

I LOVE the millions of totes you have filled with Emma's stuff. I truly love organization using totes...and clear ones at that (I'm a bit OCD sometimes.)

Is that clear bag THE bedding??? I think I love it...need to see it in person! :o)