The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here goes nothing!
1. I lived in a funeral home until I was four! Before the age of call forwarding, someone had to be there and on call 24/7...that was my Dad. Later, after we moved to our house, he still had to spend some nights there and my brother and I would fight over who got to stay with him! GREAT place to play hide and seek by the way! I now live in a house right behind the funeral home...can't get away!
2. My family owns and runs Bristol Caverns...it's a major tourist attraction! I was a tour guide there all through high school...another great place to play hide and seek!
3. I can nap at the drop of a hat...and by "nap," I mean "sleep for HOURS!" I am what you would call a professional napper! Please God, give me a napper!
4. I still have my security blanket...her name is Besty. Here's her Picture...She lives in an enclosed cabinet now for fear that she may disintegrate at any moment!
5. I sneeze when I am full. Not just once. Not just a little sneeze. It's at least 3 or 4 major sneezes! And then in between it's the horrible half sneezes that just won't come all the way out! The really bad thing is that it must be hereditary cause my Dad does it too! My poor mom wants to run when we both get started. Dad's are worse...he sounds like he's cussing when He sneezes..."Ah sh..." you get the idea!
6. My most embarrassing moment was when my whole family was out to dinner after church and my Dad overheard me say to my cousin that I thought our waiter was cute. He then proceeded to tell the waiter that I thought he was cute and that I was single...and on and on. I was about to crawl under the table!
7. I am afraid of fire...love candles, but refuse to use anything but those long candle lighters. If people play with fire it makes me REALLY anxious. And anyway, they will pee in the bed if they do that!
8. My favorite movie in the whole world is Meet Me in St. Louis with Judy Garland...I can quote every word and sing every song! Clang! Clang! Clang! Went the trolley....
Now...who to tag...
Best I could do...everyone else was on the one that tagged me! :)
Have fun! Angie