Friday, June 15, 2007

Sweet dreams, baby Emma!

Several weeks ago, I ran into a lady who has a children's boutique in my area. We struck up a conversation and I went to her boutique the next day to look at some material for a high chair/buggy cover. Long story short, I ended up ordering bedding with the same material. I just loved it! My sweet Momma paid for part of it as my Mother's Day gift! (Mother's Day was the very next day.) What a great gift! Today, I stopped by the store and it was ready! As she brought it out, My eyes welled with tears...I cannot believe how beautiful it is! I set it up on my ottoman to take a picture...I will order the crib around Christmas. You can see the crib at www.munirefurniture.com. It's the Newport Crib in antique white. Can't wait to have it all together! Sweet dreams, baby Emma!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love Emma's bedding set! It will be adorable in her nursery! Kris