Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Much needed vacation



My Mom and I just returned from our vacation! We had such a great time! I really needed to get away for a bit before school starts! Here are some fun pics from our trip!



Here's the view from our deck! The Mountains were breathtaking...you see how they got the name "Great Smoky Mountains!"


About 1:30 on our last night, Mom woke me up...there were racoons playing on the deck. There were 4 of them. At first we thought they were just playing, but I think it was more like mating season, so we had to censor the pics! One of them came right up to the sliding glass door!


We spent our days shopping ourselves silly! And at night we watched movies and played Skip-Bo! It was a fabulous trip and I feel ready to face my next task...getting my room ready for a new group of kiddos!

No comments: