Friday, July 20, 2007

Time to pray...

I have some precious friends that I would like to ask you to lift up in prayer. David and Shelley have two precious - and I do mean precious!- China babies. You can read their stories at http://www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com and http://www.alysadoption.com Anyway, they have been on quite the roller coaster recently. We know and trust though that all things happen for a reason. David lost his precious mother about a month ago and Shelley just found out that her mother has bone cancer. Pray with me that our great God, the great physician, would work in Carolyn's body to heal her and remove all cancer from her. Pray for the peace, strength, and comfort that they all need during this time. One of my favorite verses is "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, and with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transends ALL UNDERSTANDING will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 I pray this kind of peace for them!

No comments: