Thursday, October 4, 2007

You've done it again, Secret Buddy!

At my door today was a fabulous package from my very sweet Secret Buddy. I am always encouraged by the notes my buddy writes...and the gifts are always perfect! Today was a great day to have such a sweet gift...it's one of those days when the ache to hold her hurts more than I can express. Anyone needing ideas for how to be the best secret buddy, just follow what my buddy does! I am including pics of last months gifts, too! Thanks secret buddy...you made my day!





The person who invented this cart/high chair cover is a genius! I hate to see babies chewing on cart handles. I can't wait to use it...and I love the pattern!

The name of this scent is "Falling in Love." I have already fallen crazy in love with this baby who is probably not even conceived. I can't imagine the love I will feel when I hold her! My Secret Buddy joked in her note that wearing this scent may attract another kind of love...well Buddy, I have been wearing "Romance" for like 2 years and nothing yet. You never know though!


Such a cute watch and necklace! The kids in my class get a real kick out of the watch! I love that the ladybug necklace came in a little ladybug box. I will save that for Emma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Ang! Can't wait to see if the lotion works :)