1. My Christmas tree tradition...either the day before Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving night, I put in "It's A Wonderful Life" and put up the tree. Sometimes it takes 2 runs of the movie, but seeing as how I could watch it over and over, it's all good!
2. I start listening to Christmas music by October usually...sometimes earlier. I love Christmas music!
3. My favorite Christmas CD this year is Sarah Maclachlan's Wintersong. Last night I was in Wal mart and I heard this angelic singing. I had a slight idea that it was her voice so I found one of her Christmas CD's and stood and listened long enough to make sure it was the right play list. It's so mellow...kind of like I have been feeling. It fits my mood. You NEED this CD - go buy it right now!
4. My other favorite hoiday movie (that I watch all year) is "Meet Me in St. Louis." If you've never seen it, rent it this weekend...you won't be dissapointed! I can quote it! :)
5. I love the way the spiced cider and cinnamon stick wall flowers from Bath and body smell - especially at Christmas. Usually I have them in my classroom, but I found out that they give my Educational Assistant really bad headaches. Why didn't she tell me this last year???
6. I have a bad habit of over sleeping and then having to put my make up on in the car. I am getting pretty good though!
7. I love Diet Coke - especially fountain ones - McDonald's Diet Cokes are my favorite! A mcDonald's Diet Coke can brighten a bad day!
8. I wish I could hold my baby right now.