Monday, December 10, 2007

Thank you Secret Buddy!


A picture is worth a thousand words! Thanks for remembering my sweet first "child." He LOVES his Chinese take out. As soon as I pulled it out of the envelope, he was jumping for it. I wonder if you have pets and he smells them on it??? He has played with it all afternoon!

Thanks too for the book for Emma - I can't wait to read it to her! Also, I LOVE Adoptive Families and it's hard to find around here. There is only one book store around here that carries it - and it's 35 minutes away...on top of that, they are often out of stock. What a thoughtful gift. It cracks me up how close I feel to you even though we've never met. I feel that we will be great friends once we "know" each other. Thanks Secret Buddy - You are the best!

No comments: