Remember my "new tree?" I wanted to update you about how I was doing with my new year resolutions.
1. I am on track with reading the Bible through the year. It's been tough some nights...my eyes get droopy, but it's a blessing!
2. I am working on being more deliberate in my prayer life. Still a work in progres there...
3. My organization plan has not gone according to plan...I bought some things to use in the process...but they are still just sitting there...waiting...maybe today?
4. I have lost 2.5 pounds this week! Yee-ha! 67.5 to go! I walked one day...at least that's better than nothing!
6. I am still spending a little more on junk at Wal-mart than I should, but the good news is that I only bought 2 McDonald's Diet Cokes this week. Sad that that's an improvement!
All in all I think I am doing pretty well on these resolutions! 2 weeks down, 50 to go! How are you doing on YOUR "new trees?"