Saturday, February 16, 2008

Because God is in control...

A friend posted about this blog and I have spent the last 3 hours reading it. What perspective it gives. I am challenged by their faith...I am awed by God's power...I am smiling at the crazy sense of humor they both have. If you need a boost and a slice of perspective, check them out and see how God is stretching them...and pray for the obstacles in their path.

It's now 5:22 in the am. I am sitting in my chair...listening to Max snore...wondering if I will get sleepy tonight...apparently not since the sun is preparing to rise. Sleep has been an issue. Keep praying...the light at the end of the tunnel is finally starting to look more like the sun than a train! God's funny that way! I am blessed...beyond words...beyond imagining...

No comments: