Saturday, March 1, 2008

13 months...and another great secret buddy gift

My Ticker may not say I am 13 months, but February is over! So happy 13 months to me!

I have to say that one of my favorite parts of this adoption process has been having a secret buddy. So this post is really a letter to that dear friend...

Dear Secret Buddy,

Each gift I have received from you has been so thoughtful! The jade charms this month will forever be a reminder of this strange, but wonderful friendship we share! Your notes are treasures - full of encouragement. When I read your note this month, it was a comfort to my heart to know that you have been where I am - thank you for sharing. I am excited to find out who you are...so come out, come out wherever you are! I can't wait to get to know you better...I am curious...you switched countries???? I want to know more of your story. Email soon!maxandemma@charter.net.

Blessings to you, secret buddy! Angie

Aren't these beautiful charms? The one on the left is for happiness and the one on the right is a butterfly symbolizing New Beginnings.

No comments: