Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How goes it?

I am sure you've been waiting with great anticipation to know how my first day back was. The day was quite good - I didn't sleep too well the night before - excited and nervous. The kids had a breakfast party for me - complete with my favorite breakfast treat - Bo-berry biscuits! On a 1-10 scale - my expectations were about a 1, but we had about a 7! I was excited and glad to be back. Last night though, I crashed a little...I think just the emotions of the day finally settling. Today was a little more reality...a little more of a challenge, but still good.

And a blessing for yesterday...my friend Jessica gave birth to baby Jack! He weighed 8 lbs 14 ounces. BIG OL BOY! He has a head full of dark hair...and he it pretty! I can say that because he's just a baby! Hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures to share!

Thanks for your prayers - keep them coming!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm glad your week back to work went so smoothly! Kids are definitely good for the heart and they obviously love you as much as you love them. I'm glad things are looking up for you. Keep me updated!