Thursday, March 20, 2008

Probably against the law...

I am not sure, but I think it's against the law to be this glad that it's SPRING BREAK! I made it! Whew! Spring break has officially begun! Let the celebratory shouts begin! Open the diet cokes and chug 'em down folks! It's a good day in the neighborhood!

No big plans...a little cleaning, a little yard work, and a lot of doing whatever the heck I want to do! :) The closest to BIG PLANS is getting to pick out the fixtures for the condo...I will take my camera along on that journey so you can see what I liked!

I think I will go start my break with a nap...the cold bug has hit and I feel a little rough...but oh so glad that IT'S SPRING BREAK!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Alleluia! Enjoy your spring break! It goes by way too quickly, so make the most of it. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. I will not be ready to go back to work on Monday.
Smile and do something fun!
~Kristen