Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweetest gift!

Today I received a package from my friend Carolyn. I was HER secret pal over the past year. THey have one daughter from China and are awaiting baby number 2 right along with me! I was thrilled to have a package...but nothing could have prepared me for what was inside. I have seen dresses, blankets, burp clothes...lots of things made with this fabric...but never a night light. I CANNOT WAIT to see this in Emma's room! Isn't it precious???!!!! She also sent a great CD - Asian Dreamland which I plan to listen to as I fall asleep tonight.





Carolyn - my heart thanks you!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love it! If you can, ask her where she got that night light...I would really love to have that for MayLing's room. I've been looking for the "perfect" night light for the last year.