Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm it!...again

Ok, So Susan tagged me and since she is one of my most faithful reader/commenters...I thought I should try to answer all these questions! here goes...

Favorite person (outside family)? My best friend Kristi who makes me laugh the hardest and who listens to me and loves me no matter what!
Favorite food? I love Tex-mex...and chocolate!
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? beautiful, loyal...and quirky
Any regrets in life? More than I'd like. I guess more than anything, I wish I had been more outgoing and involved in college. I was kind of a stick in the mud!
Favorite Charity/ Cause? Compassion. I have sponsored a little girl named Elsa for 4 years now.
Favorite Blog recently? CFhusband
Something you can’t get enough of? friends
Worst job you’ve ever had? Trying to sell phone services - I am NOT a sales person!
What job would you pay NOT to have? Some days, teaching! But honestly...picking up dead animals on the street
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? wherever my baby is until I get her!
Favorite Bible verse right now? Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be the glory...
Guilty Pleasure? Dove chocolate and mint Milano cookies
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? SHOES!!!
Favorite thing about your house? my front porch
Least favorite thing about your house? No air conditioning
One thing you are bad at? SPORTS!!!
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? out of debt, and be married to my soul mate and have tons of kids - adopted and bio!
Who would you like to meet someday? my baby
Who is your real life hero? My brother, Tom, who is in the Air Force...right now he is on a mission in a war zone somewhere...
What is the hardest part of your job? Knowing how to help the children in my class who are in desperate home situations
When are you most relaxed? Laying by the ocean
What stresses you out? MONEY
What can you not live without? Knowing that no matter what, I am loved by Jesus - the only one who matters!
Why do you blog? TO have some sort of record of my wait for Emma...and because I hate scrapbooking!
Tagging? I never tag...but feel free to play!

Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic),Bloggy friends, Bloggers you’d like to get to know better, Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

No comments: