Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Collections

I love antiques! When I was looking for dishes, I thought it would be great to collect mismatched china. I didn't realize that would be such an expensive ordeal. Needless to say, my everyday dishes are not cute, mismatched china, but I did fall in love with one pattern, which ironically is the same as the one my friend Tina's Grandma had. When I visit Tina, we love to go to antique stores and find matching pieces. I have amassed quite a collection. I love the way the pieces look in my hutch! The "apple" pieces were my Granny's. The green Fiesta bowl was a gift from Kristi.
Saturday, I came home to find a package on my doorstep. My friend, Tina, sent me a new piece to add to my collection. So here it is...my newest addition! Thanks, Tina!
I also love old table clothes, glass bottles and vases...I love how it all looks together!

No comments: