Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wish #29, 30, and 31


(Sorry the picture is sideways...can't figure out why or how to change it.)
These three wishes are from a special family. I taught Frederick in kindergarten - one of the smartest, sweetest, and well behaved children I have ever taught - he even spoke French! His Mom was always a willing and wonderful help in the classroom - and his little sister, Camille would tag along. She fit right in with the class! Now this precious family has moved to Canada and it's been 4 years since I have seen them, but we stay in touch. I still see Frederick as a kindergartner and Camille as 4 - but I am sure they have grown just a smidge in the past 4 years!
I can't wait to snuggle Emma in all these sweet wishes! Keep them coming! I still need 69 wishes. Don't know what I'm talking about? Click the link "Wishing for wishes!"



No comments: