Sunday, February 22, 2009

Priceless!

  • One tank of gas...$19.40
  • One large Diet Coke and one medium Diet Dr. Pepper...$4.19
  • Two lunches at PF Chang's...(free cause Sydney paid)
  • One "birthday" spent with a friend....PRICELESS!!!

My birthday is in one week so it's close enough to start celebrating, right??? My friend, Sydney asked me what I wanted for my birthday...hmmm...I didn't have to think long! I told her I wanted to go to Knoxville. That's where the closest PF Chang's is. That's one of my favorite restaurants and - as luck would have it - hers too, so I didn't have to do much convincing! After getting a little lost thanks to construction, we finally made it to lunch just before passing out from hunger. After lunch, we got lost again trying to find babies are us. She needed to buy a gift for a baby shower. Both of us are suffering from baby fever so we enjoyed looking through everything. Although by the end, my heart was breaking just a little bit...made me so lonesome for my Emma. We did a little more shopping before heading back home. I don't know whether to be happy or sad, but I didn't find a thing today! Shopping wasn't the point though...it was spending time with a friend...and that we did. Thanks, Syd, for a great birthday present! It's just the right size and my favorite...so far!

No comments: