Saturday, June 13, 2009

The ledge

My bedroom has a vaulted ceiling. On the "high" wall there is a ledge. This is certainly cute, but it poses a bit of a decorating dilema...as I am...ahem...vertically challenged. On a side note, my smoke detector is on the highest part of the ceiling...should be fun come time to change the batteries! Anyway, tonight my assistant decorator, aka my mom, came over to help me decorate the ledge. You are about to be the first to see our masterpiece!

A little difficult to photograph thanks to the ceiling fan! But I like it!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Everything looks fantastic, Angie! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração