Monday, September 7, 2009

Organizing the Pantry

I can look at organizing magazines all day! The thing that drives me crazy though, is that my spaces are never laid out as cleverly...and I certainly can't afford all the cool containers and baskets and such that they use. But ...I still have hopes...

One of the things I love about my new house is having a large pantry...but there is a lot of unusable space. I made it my weekend goal to organize the pantry and make it a bit more usable.

Here's the BEFORE pic... In one of those magazines, they had used shoe shelves in large closet spaces - PERFECT! So here is the after...




Now...if I can just keep it neat!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, how I love an organized closet! Looks beautiful! I LOVE the jars with the cute little labels. I have my tea bags in a big jar in my pantry too...the same tea bags even. We have to stay stocked with sweet tea at all times! : )

tiffany said...

Organized is good! :) I usually find that if I really get it organized right, it will stay pretty much that way...with my pantry being the exception! Hope you have better luck with it!