Monday, December 28, 2009

It didn't hurt at all...

Last week, I finally got my staples out - wow!  What a difference!  I told my mom it was like being able to take off an uncomfortable bra after a long day!  I was a little nervous that it would hurt, but was pleasantly surprised that it didn't hurt at all...well, almost...the last one in my belly button made me wince a little, but all in all, it was a piece of cake.  The doctor was very pleased with how well I was getting around.

Funny...the very next day, I began having horrible pains - like a searing, red hot poker - every time I moved or breathed.  Too bad you have to move and breathe to live...

The pain apparently is just the muscles healing...I overdid it - of course...and the muscles are just working toward normal after being cut during the surgery.  Hope they heal pretty soon!

No comments: