Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nesting

Why is it that I always make a bigger mess cleaning up than there was before I started? 

This afternoon, my friend Sydney and I went through about a million tubs of clothes and other goodies that I have accumulated over the years of preparing for Emma.  Most of the clothes were given to me...many from my friend Kristi.  As I looked through the clothes, I could remember her girls, Maisey and Marley, wearing them...it made me lonesome for them as it's been nearly a year since I saw them last.  I sorted them in things that will likely fit and things that will be too small.  Now, I have a ton of laundry to do!  Somehow I think this laundry will be more fun!  Hopefully I will have a pic of an organized closet within a few weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that sorting is so fun! Enjoy the laundry!
Kelly