Sunday, June 20, 2010

Inspiring

For the past two years, one of my favorite blogs to follow has been Angie Smith's blog, "Bring the Rain."  She and her husband, Todd - who is the lead singer of the Christian group, Selah - were expecting baby number 4 when doctors told them the baby was "incompatible with life."  Can you imagine?  Against what the doctors and the "world" suggested, Angie carried baby Audrey.  The blog chronicles that journey.

Today, they shared their story on "Life Today."  I have heard the story, read her blog, read her book, I Will Carry You,  - which I totally recommend -  it is such an inspiring story!  It amazes me every time I hear it!  God is using baby Audrey's short life to  impact so many people!

I wanted to share the link with you so you could hear their story, too.  On the page, scroll over the videos to find the one with Angie Smith.  Just inspiring...

http://media.lifetoday.org/

Also...just so you know, they were just blessed with baby girl number 5...baby Charlotte!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've read that blog a while ago. Amazing and inspiring story. Did not know that they just had another baby. Wow. 5....don't know if I could manage that....though I confess that I've thought about it. :)

Kelly