Sunday, June 20, 2010

Really??

I am a sucker for magazines with pretty pictures and storage solutions.  Always have been.  Funny thing about those kind of magazines...sure, I could be organized if I had the money to buy those cool containers and have the houses they have.  Just cracks me up! 

I saw a new magazine like that in the store and wanted to buy it...but the magazine was $6.99!  Really????  Not only can I not afford the storage solutions in the magazine, I can't even afford the magazine!  Unbelievable.

So here's my solution...found this website...pretty pictures, storage ideas, pictures to dream about...and FREE!  So I just had to share...

http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/storage/

1 comment:

Amy Maze said...

I AGREE! i have so many magazines at my house i just keep looking through them...wishing i had the money to replicate the storage/organization/decorating in them. emma is adorable! i know you are having fun this summer with her.