Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ready for company!

Want to know why Emma is smiling so big? 
She is super excited that her "fake cousins" are coming for a visit.  Tonight, we set up an air mattress in her floor.  (She was terrified by the noise as it inflated...pitiful!) 

Oh my!  The giggles that are about to hit that room!
Max is not sure he is ready for all the estrogen that will hit the house!

Kristi and I have been best friends for nearly 17 years.  She has 2 daughters - Maisey who just turned 9 and Marley who is 7.  I haven't seen them for over a year...and I cannot wait to see them and introduce them to Emma.  The girls call me "Aunt Angie"  and they call Emma their "fake cousin."  We may not be blood...but we love each other!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! So fun! I want to be a fake cousin! :) Someday, we seriously have to meet up and snuggle each other's babies. I long to see Emma and tell her how much we talked about and prayed for her! :)
Kelly

Amy Maze said...

looks like fun!!