Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch...Take 2

We went to a local farm with our friends Leigh and Aubrey.  I knew the girls would have a good time...I just didn't expect that I would have as much fun as they did!  It was a blast!  I can't wait until next year...

Totally cracked up at their "Corn Cop" shirts.

 Four friends on a hayless hay ride.
 There was a petting zoo there with several different kinds of animals.  I think Emma's favorite was the goat. 

 Now, the VERY best part was the "Grasshopper."  It was this giant blob that you jump on like  a trampoline.  I haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time.  At one point, Leigh told me to stop laughing cause I was making her pee her pants.  HY.STER.I.CAL!!!





 
 LOVE this pic with the mountains in the background.  I live in the most beautiful part of the world!


As if things couldn't get better, there was also a playground!  The slides were a little huge for 2 year olds, but the kiddos thought riding with their Momma's was pretty cool!

It was such a fun day!  We even finished it off with the best mexican food I'd had in a long time!  Nothing better than a fun day with good friends!

No comments: