Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter to you!


Emma was excited to see her Easter Basket!

Then, we got ready and headed to church.  After church, there were dreams of a photo session with cousin Garron...

It did not go as planned...

Then, there were dreams of a picture with Momma, Nana, and Emma...

That did not go as planned either...


But, after everyone had left, Emma and I headed to the field and I jsut let her play while I snapped a few pictures.  It was a gorgeous - although windy - day.




Then, there was time to REALLY check out the Easter basket...

She had trouble getting the pinwheel to spin...


But, like her Aunt Lara, She LOVES Robin eggs!

Later, we changed clothes and headed to my Aunt Susie's house for a delicious lunch and an egg hunt.  Emma preferred the eggs that had money in them...don't blame her!



It was a great day to share with my girl!

No comments: