Monday, August 27, 2007

Fish Funerals

Sad...Sad...Sad...

I bought some new fish to add to our tank and to be Bruce's friends. (Bruce is my 2 year old gold fish) I bought a black bulgy eyed fish which I named Mr. Googly Eyes. The kids named the rest of the fish...a pleco which the kids named Whiskers, a white and red goldfish named Jo-Jo, an orange and red goldfish named Knick Knock, and a snail named Hot Wings. Well, My Googly Eyes died within 24 hours...I took him back, but they didn't have any more so I am waiting for more to come in. Late last week JoJo died and this weekend, Knick Knock died. It's been rough...lessons on death and dying during the first weeks are tough! I am guessing that Bruce just wanted to be alone...

Don't you love the names to kids picked out???? They gave all the choices and we voted! Pretty crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This all sounds a tad bit fishy to me..