Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It hardly seems possible




Tomorrow Maisey starts kindergarten! Maisey is my best friend's oldest daughter. The picture is her with her teacher, Mrs. Mitchell. I started crying when I saw the picture...she looks so grown up. Maisey is so excited - she talked on and on today about what she was wearing tomorrow, what she thought about meeting her teacher, and what she thinks school will be like. When Kristi (her mom) got weepy about her going to school, Maisey said comfortingly, "Don't worry, Mommy. You and Marley will have so much fun together while I am at school." Such a sweet girl! Can't wait to hear what she thinks! I am sure she will be full of conversation tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a big girl! I can't believe she's going to school. I forgot that she & Richie are the same age.

She is a precious child, look at that big smile. Looks just like her mama!