Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lemonade

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Right? Well...I am having me some lemonade tonight. I am in the process of buying a condo that it being built at the edge of my parents' neighborhood. It's really going to be great...a pool, playground, tennis court, volley ball pit...and I will even have a sprayer thingy on my sink! Anyway, I had wanted one further into the development that will be in the "woods." I talked with my realtor today and due to several factors, it doesn't appear that this particular unit will be ready before late 09. I don't want to wait that long - not to mention the fact that there is always the possibility that it would take longer and I could not be in my place before Emma...That is not an option in my book. So I changed my contract to an end unit in the next building being built. While it is not my original choice, I think it will be great and fairly quiet where I will be...kind of at a cul-de-sac. The other and most important joy is that this will be my last summer without air conditioning...my last summer of yard work. I HATE yard work. I love yards and flower beds and the idea of a garden, but I just hate yard work. I wish I liked it...kind of like I wish I was one of those people who like getting up early. that's the reason I am going for a condo and not a house. The picture is similar to what mine will be...but my siding will be cream colored. Cute aren't they!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Angie!! This is exciting. When do we get to pick out colors? :)

Angie said...

Next week I will be picking out counters, carpet, lights...etc!
Yeeha!

Kristen said...

Love the condo! Very nice! Can't wait to see what you decide to do for Emma's room - and the rest of the condo, too. I'll be watching for pix! Kris

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see what you pick!

Erica said...

Very nice! You must be so excited!