Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oops...

I forgot to add pictures from this weekend! I didn't get many because my memory card was full...still haven't figured all this downloading to computer stuff. Any advice of using a site like shutterfly or Kodak Gallery? what's the best external site?

Enjoy the pics!
Nerts marathon! A great card game, but don't ask me to explain it! Somehow my partner Cheryl and I did win a game!

Early morning praise...yes, Cristi uses a 5 gallon paint jug for a drum! I think her drumstick might be meat skewers taped together...buy some CD's so they can afford a real drumstick - both the edible kind and the kind used to play a drum! :)

Our speaker, Ronda is beside Mandee (the one playing guitar) in the black sweater! Fabulous speaker!
I don't think Mandee is picking her nose...she's usually just picking a guitar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool to have both Ronda and Alathea at your retreat! They said it was a fabulous time!