1. I LOVE MY CLASS! There are about 4 boys in my class that keep me in stitches. The other day, they had gym. Coach always lets them get a drink of water before the end of class. I noticed that not only had they had a drink, but they had apparently taken a shower in the fountain! I decided to let it slide and walked on up the hall. We stopped at one point and I was about to get on to the group for talking when I looked back and those boys had all "fixed" their wet hair. One was SPIKED all over, one was Alfalfa style, one was a mowhawk and the other was just all brushed forward. They were all looking at me - trying to stay so serious. I tried to hold it together, but I lost it...thought I was going to roll on the floor laughing! How could I be mad then?
2. My brother and sister in law are coming home this weekend! I haven't seen them in 3 years! It will be so good to visit with them!
3. My Max and I took a little nap on the couch today. When I woke up, he was wedged between the couch back and a pillow...all nestled in and cozy.
3. My friend, Sydney, and I have gotten to spend quite a bit of time together this week. Last night, I went over to her house for a bit...we just sat on the couch and talked...nothing earth shattering, but so nice to just be with a friend. It's nice to have friends you can have fun with no matter what you're doing...or not doing! Today, we met for coffee after school. After having a grumpy day, hanging out with her made me happy!
4. Tonight, Mom and I ran to the mall and got a quick dinner. we had such a relaxing night...I told her stories of the kids at school and the funny things they say and do ( like give me their left over cereal as a gift!)...It was just a fun night.
I don't feel like Grumpy anymore...I don't feel anxious...I DO feel tired...so I think I will go to bed. Thanks for listening...Hope we can all be "Happy" tomorrow!