Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two fun things...

I finally met my first weight loss goal!  I have lost 16 pounds...and weigh less than I have in 7 years!!!!  I actually squealed with delight on the scale yesterday!  And that is not a normal reaction on a scale!  :)

Heading to Knoxville today to get the fabric for Emma's curtain and shower curtain.  My Mom's friend, Carol, is going with us.  She is the wonder woman who is going to make the curtains.  I may try to sneak in a fabric for curtains for MY room, too!  :)  I got so giddy talking about her room and deciding on a pattern for her curtains with Mom and Carol yesterday.  I know that the curtains will help pull the room together so well!  I cannot wait!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amy Maze said...

congrats! that is wonderful:)

Tiffany said...

Yay! Good for you! That is so exciting!